Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was great this year!!





We thought that it might be ruined on the count of the weather... Seriously we thought a tornado would touch down, this storm came out of no where one minute we were carving pumpkins and talking about hot it was and then 10 minutes later the wind blew it rained and hailed and dumped for like 2 hours!!!! Then it cleared up and all was well yeah!!!



So Brecklyn wanted to be Princess Bubblegum this year.. For those of you who do not have cartoon network, you probably are thinking who?? along with most everyone else we know, anyway she is off of this show called Adventure Time. So I dressed as Finn he is the main character off the show. He runs around with a weird hat on his head and a backpack on his back and has a talking dog named Jake?? They go on magical adventures together along with Princess Bubblegum!! look it up!!


Jace wanted to be a Zombie guy I did a pretty awesome job I think!! He looked really freaky and won a prize at the carnival for it...


So it turned out to be a Fabulous Halloween as always!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY!!! I can finally access my blog again. But I changed my blog name to http://adventuresofjdawm.blogspot.com/ Just thought I'd let you know in case you want to see it :) <3 ya, Doni

cruise